Biography of Ronald Ditmer
- Born in
Dordrecht on July 3, 1960, as the son of Adriaan Willem Ditmer and Cornelia Ditmer-Koedam.
- Married with Hilda Barendrecht since 1987 and father of a son named Axel.
- Graduated as Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering at HTS Dordrecht in 1982 and continued education by courses in
business administration, sales & marketing, project management, leadership
and Lean Six Sigma.
- Served as second lieutenant at the Technical Troops of the Dutch Army from November 1982 until February 1984.
- Worked in several technical and management functions at
Ferro Holland's Engineering Division from March 1984 until the acquisition of this department by Smit Ovens B.V. in September 1993.
- Worked in as Projects Manager at Smit Ovens B.V. respectively as Managing Director of Smit Sinus Enamelling B.V. from
September 1993 until December 1996.
- Joined Nordson Corporation in January 1997 as European Market Manager Enamel Systems
and since then worked in several other positions with increasing responsibility,
as listed below.
- Business manager Finishing Distribution & Export since October 1999
- Powder business manager for East Europe, Middle East & Africa since
- Powder business manager for Benelux, East Europe, Middle East & Africa since
- European business manager - Standard finishing equipment & services from
October 2004 till November 2007.
- Joined TWG (=Tulsa Winch Group), a
Dover company, in
March 2008 as Sales Manager Europe responsible for marketing, sales & business
development of all TWG brands (TWI, DP, Greer,Pullmaster
& Lantec). Company produces hydraulic winches, gear drives & load
monitoring systems. Typical industries served include oil & gas upstream,
commercial & governmental towing and recovery, marine (fishing & dredging),
forestry, construction equipment and mobile cranes.
- Joined BIS Industrial Services in August 2010 as Business Unit Manager
responsible for all mechanical & electrical steam tracing activities in
The Netherlands. Company, which is a fully owned subsidiary of Bilfinger
Berger, provide a wide range of industrial services, such as scaffolding,
insulation, rope access, asbestos removal, fire protection, painting & heat
tracing. Typical industries served are the chemical, petrochemical and powder
Click here for my personal contact data.